Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken strips
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced (about 1 cup )
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- Cook the rice in the water as directed on the package.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the chicken and celery in the oil for about 5-7 minutes, stirring
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the stewed tomatoes and the wing sauce to the chicken.
- Spray an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon the rice into the dish to cover the bottom.
- Place the chicken mixture on top. Do not stir.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top of the cooked casserole.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.