Cheez-It Chicken Casserole
- 1 package chicken tenders
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 box Cheez-It crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fill casserole dish with boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders;
sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread sour cream over chicken.
- Sprinkle crushed Cheez-It crackers over sour cream.
- Pour melted butter over Cheez-It crackers.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.