Chicken and Biscuit Casserole
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Dash of pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked peas and carrots
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 2-quart casserole, combine everything except 1/2 cup of cheese
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes; remove from oven.
- Place biscuits on top; bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are no longer
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.