Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 3 cups partially cooked broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups cooked and chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups cubed bread
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- On the bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch casserole, sprinkle the broccoli.
- Mix and spread on top: chicken, mayonnaise,
cream of chicken soup, grated Parmesan cheese and curry powder.
- Mix and sprinkle on top: bread and butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
From the kitchen of Leah.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.