Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 3 cups partially cooked broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups cooked and chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups cubed bread
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- On the bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch casserole, sprinkle the broccoli.
- Mix and spread on top: chicken, mayonnaise,
cream of chicken soup, grated Parmesan cheese and curry powder.
- Mix and sprinkle on top: bread and butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
From the kitchen of Leah.