Chicken Casserole Supreme
- 1 chicken
- 1 cup raw rice, cooked
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted margarine
- 1 package Town House crackers
- Dash of sage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook chicken with a dash of sage.
- When chicken is done, cook rice with water from chicken.
- When rice is done, mix in soup and mayonnaise.
- Add onion, celery and water chestnuts.
- Pour into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Melt margarine.
- Crush crackers into margarine and put atop chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes.