Chicken Casserole Supreme
- 1 chicken
- 1 cup raw rice, cooked
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted margarine
- 1 package Town House crackers
- Dash of sage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook chicken with a dash of sage.
- When chicken is done, cook rice with water from chicken.
- When rice is done, mix in soup and mayonnaise.
- Add onion, celery and water chestnuts.
- Pour into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Melt margarine.
- Crush crackers into margarine and put atop chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.