- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 small can chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) box Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Mix the first five ingredients and heat until cheese melts.
- Add the chicken. Stir and set aside.
- Line a 9 x 11-inch casserole dish with tortilla chips.
- Pour the chicken mixture over.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about 20 to 30 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.