Chicken Casserole 2
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) box stuffing mix (top of stove type)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (about 8 ounce), cut into small cubes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Set aside.
- Spread chicken pieces in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix soups and milk; pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with poultry seasoning.
- Spread stuffing over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.