Chicken Casserole 2
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) box stuffing mix (top of stove type)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (about 8 ounce), cut into small cubes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Set aside.
- Spread chicken pieces in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix soups and milk; pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with poultry seasoning.
- Spread stuffing over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.