- Cheddar cheese
- 1 chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- 1 can diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Boil chicken, saving broth. Pick meat off bones.
- Brown onion in skillet.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup and green
- Using a 2-quart casserole, break up 6 of the tortillas into the
bottom of the casserole.
- Pour half of chicken mixture over this,
then a layer of Cheddar cheese, then a layer of broken up tortillas,
chicken mixture and layer of grated Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, covered.