Chicken Chow Mein Casserole
- 2 (10 1/2 ounces) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 can or bag cashew nuts
- 2 cups diced chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups celery, cut up
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Dash pepper
- Combine water and soup; blend.
- Reserve 1/2 of noodles for top of casserole.
- Add other noodles to soup mixture with celery, nuts,
onion and chicken and toss lightly.
- Put reserved noodles on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees F.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.