Chicken Chow Mein Casserole
- 2 (10 1/2 ounces) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 can or bag cashew nuts
- 2 cups diced chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups celery, cut up
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Dash pepper
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Combine water and soup; blend.
- Reserve 1/2 of noodles for top of
- Add other noodles to soup mixture with celery, nuts,
onion and chicken and toss lightly.
- Put reserved noodles on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees F.