Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 ounces shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 4 ounces boiled/cooked ham, cubed
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups coarse bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup butter, chopped in tiny pieces
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a frying pan, brown the chicken on both sides until almost cooked
through; set aside.
- Steam broccoli for a couple of minutes (just enough to begin the
cooking process - do not cook through); set aside.
- Combine the crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, garlic salt
- Mix in the butter pieces.
- Stir in the broccoli florets.
- Place chicken breasts in a buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top
of the chicken breast halves with half of the shredded Swiss cheese,
the ham cubes, the bread crumb mixture, and the remaining shredded
cheese (in that order).
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees F for approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.