Chicken Corn Bread Casserole
- 4 cups crumbled corn bread
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, coarsely chopped chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (13 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- Combine corn bread crumbs with next 5 ingredients.
- Place half of corn bread mixture in 2-quart baking dish.
- Spread chopped chicken on top.
- Combine soup and broth.
- Pour over chicken.
- Place remaining corn bread mixture over soup and broth.
- Press down lightly and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings