Chicken-Corn Chip Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 boned chicken breasts
- 1 bag Doritos
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 to 3 jalapeno peppers
- 1 pint sour cream
- Crush Doritos and put into the bottom of a 9-inch square pan.
- Chop the raw breasts; mix well with sour cream, soup, peppers and onions.
- Put on top of the Doritos.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 45 minutes, until casserole is bubbly.