Chicken with Cornbread Stuffing Casserole
- 3 to 4 chicken breasts, stewed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 bag Pepperidge Farm Cornbread Stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- Broth from stewing chicken
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Put all but 1 cup stuffing mix in pan and moisten thoroughly with broth.
- Layer chicken on top.
- Mix soup, sour cream and onion and spoon on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle remaining stuffing mix on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with cranberry sauce.