Chicken and Dressing Casserole
- 2 pounds boiled chicken
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
- 1/2 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 (13 ounce) can evaporated or whole milk
- 1 box cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Remove chicken from bone and place in 2-quart casserole.
- Melt margarine and add soups and milk; mix well.
- Pour over chicken
- Mix stuffing with broth and spoon over mixture in casserole dish.
Do not stir layers together.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes
or until brown.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.