Chicken and Dressing Casserole
- 2 pounds boiled chicken
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
- 1/2 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 (13 ounce) can evaporated or whole milk
- 1 box cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Remove chicken from bone and place in 2-quart casserole.
- Melt margarine and add soups and milk; mix well.
- Pour over chicken in casserole.
- Mix stuffing with broth and spoon over mixture in casserole dish.
Do not stir layers together.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes or until brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.