Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 8 chicken breast halves, cooked and quartered
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese
- Sauté onion in margarine in large skillet.
- Stir in soups, sour cream, green chiles and chicken; set aside.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch casserole with cooking spray.
- Layer 1/2 of broken tortillas, chicken mixture and cheese; repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.