- 1 (3 pound) chicken*, boiled and deboned, or 1 large can ready deboned chicken
- 1 large bag Fritos
- 1 can Ro*Tel
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
* One deli chicken may be used instead.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a glass or metal baking dish.
- In blender or food processor, mix soups and Ro*Tel.
- Layer Fritos and chicken in prepared baking dish. (This can be done in
four layers, if desired.)
- Pour mixture of soups and Ro*Tel over the top; then top with cheeses.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.