Chicken 'n' Hash Brown Bake
- 1 (32 ounce) package southern style hash browns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- Thaw hash browns overnight in refrigerator.
- Layer hash browns in an ungreased
9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken and
mushrooms over the hash browns.
- Stir together sour cream, broth, soup, bouillon, onion, red pepper
and garlic; pour over all.
- Sprinkle with paprika and almonds.
uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 50 - 60 minutes or until heated
Source: Taste of Home Magazine