Chicken and Noodle Casserole
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1/4 pound egg noodles
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 cup Stove Top Stuffing mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- Butter 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Cook noodles according to package, drain and pour into dish.
- Top with cooked chicken and chicken soup.
- Mix butter with stuffing mix and put on top of soup.
- Pour milk over the top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Serves 4 to 6.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.