Chicken Noodle Casserole
The ultimate comfort soup just got the casserole treatment. Start with a mix
of veggies, chicken and pasta. Season with a robust blend of McCormick® Garlic Powder,
Ground Pepper and Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning. Mix in a creamy, cheesy sauce
featuring the rich flavor of Kitchen Basics® Original Chicken Stock. Sprinkle extra
Cheddar cheese on top. And look at that, there’s only one dish to clean up and enough
for leftovers tomorrow. Win!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, such as peas, corn, carrots and cut green beans
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), cubed
- 2 cups Kitchen Basics® Original Chicken Stock
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups reduced fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange chicken and vegetables in single layer in 13 x 9-inch baking dish
sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Top with pasta and cream cheese.
- Mix stock, milk, 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese, flour and spices in bowl until
well blended. Pour over pasta in baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and carefully stir. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Serves: 9 | Preparation 10 min | Prep Time 55 min
Nutrition information (Amount per serving) Calories: 345 Cholesterol: 72mg
Sodium: 461mg Protein: 27g Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 8g Fiber: 2g Carbohydrate:
Recipe and photo used with permission from: