Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked and chopped chicken breast
- 1 (7 ounce) package noodles, cooked and drained
- Buttered bread crumbs
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- dd flour and chicken broth. Cook until slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat and add the milk and cheese.
- Add the noodles and chicken.
- Place in 3-quart casserole dish.
- Top with buttered crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes, until browned and bubbly.
Serves 6 to 8.