Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- Cook chicken and cube or shred after the chicken has cooled. Save the
- Cook noodles in the chicken broth as per directions on the bag. Drain.
- Mix all ingredients together and place in casserole dish. Salt and
pepper to taste. Top with 1 sleeve crushed Ritz crackers and pour 1/2 stick
of melted butter over crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until light brown and bubbly, about 25 to 30