Chicken Nugget Casserole
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) package frozen chicken nuggets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (26.5 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Top with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for
30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is heated through and cheese is
Yield: 4 to 6 servings