- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 package fresh mushrooms
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream chicken soup
- 2 large cans chicken white meat, cooked and cubed
- Noodles or rice
- In skillet with small amount of butter, sauté green pepper and mushrooms
until peppers are tender.
- Add soup, sour cream, chicken and cheddar cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Mix with prepared noodles or rice and pour into casserole dish and
bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour. Sprinkle cheese over top during
last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Return to oven to melt cheese.