Chicken Ranch Casserole
- 1 (16 ounce) package extra wide egg noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle your favorite ranch dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded pizza cheese
- 1 pound Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- Season sliced chicken breast with salt and pepper. Cook in sauté pan until
- Meanwhile, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil; add noodles. Cook for 5 minutes;
- In a bowl, combine sliced chicken, broccoli, soup, ranch dressing and milk.
- Add noodles and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Pour into 3-quart casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until casserole is bubbling and cheese is melted.
Yields: 4-6 servings | Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 15 min
Recipe and photograph provided by T. Marzetti Company
Courtesy of Association for Sauces and Dressing.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chicken and Turkey Casserole Recipes