Chicken Ranch Casserole
- 1 (16 ounce) package extra wide egg noodles
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle your favorite
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce)
bag shredded pizza cheese
- 1 pound Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- Season sliced chicken breast with salt and pepper. Cook in sauté pan until
- Meanwhile, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil; add noodles. Cook for 5 minutes;
- In a bowl, combine sliced chicken, broccoli, soup, ranch dressing and milk.
- Add noodles and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Pour into 3-quart casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until casserole is bubbling and cheese is melted.
Yields: 4-6 servings | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
Recipe and photograph provided by T. Marzetti Company
Used with permission from
the Association for Sauces and Dressings.