As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) cans artichokes
- 2 pounds crabmeat, cooked and cleaned
- 4 whole chicken breasts (skinned, halved and de-boned)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups thick white sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley
- Drain and arrange artichokes in a buttered casserole.
- Add chicken and crabmeat.
- In a large skillet, sauté mushrooms in butter.
- Drain mushrooms and add to casserole.
- Combine 3/4 cup melted butter, 3/4 cup flour and 3 cups milk for
white sauce. Heat and stir until creamy.
- Add Worcestershire, salt and pepper to taste, and sherry to white
- Pour over casserole.
- Sprinkle top with cheese and dust with paprika and parsley.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes at 375 degrees