Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
- 4 cups boiled chicken, chopped
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 16 ounces uncooked spaghetti noodles, broken into thirds
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In 2 1/2-quart casserole dish mix together chicken, celery, green
pepper and onion.
- Blend together soup and broth and add spaghetti pieces.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken and mix all together.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake, uncovered for 45 minutes.