Chicken Spaghetti Casserole 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 (7 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems/pieces (optional)
- 2 heaping cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (save 1/2 cup for topping)
- 1 (4 ounce) can drained chopped mild green chiles
- Break spaghetti in half. Cook and drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Gently stir in cooked spaghetti.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch dish and sprinkle with 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is well melted.
Serves 8 to 12.