Chicken 'n' Stuffing Bake
- 1 (6 ounce) box seasoned stuffing mix
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces (1 cup) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on box; set aside.
- Place chicken into prepared baking dish.
- Combine soup, sour cream and soup mix; spread over chicken.
- Sprinkle with mushrooms and water chestnuts.
- Spread stuffing over top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings