Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, boiled
- 1 can Golden mushroom soup
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 package cubed Pepperidge Farm dressing
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Cut chicken into chunks. Place chicken into casserole dish.
- Mix soups and milk. Pour over chicken.
- Mix dressing, butter and broth. Pour over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese before serving, if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.