Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
- 2 cups boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package wild rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in ungreased casserole dish.
- Cover tightly and bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.