Chicken and Ziti Casserole
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (any variety)
- 4 cups cooked ziti (6 ounces uncooked)
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir together spaghetti sauce, cooked ziti, chicken and 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Pour into a 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining
mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.