- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 diced cup onion
- 1 small box Stove Top chicken dressing
- 2 pounds zucchini, diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and onion; drain well.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese.
- Put into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and place cheese on top; return to oven just until
the cheese melts.