Chinese Chicken Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 fryer, boiled, de-boned and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1 (3 ounce) can Chinese noodles
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Reserve 1/2 can of noodles and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Mix all other ingredients together and pour into a casserole.
- Mix remaining noodles with cheese and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until bubbly.