Chow Mein Noodle Chicken Casserole
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- Cut chicken into serving pieces, then place in a casserole large enough to hold
- Combine sour cream, mushroom soup and onion soup mix. Spread the soup mixture
over chicken. Cover with chow mein noodles.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.