Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 6 slices white or whole-wheat bread
- 6 chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced, fully cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli stems
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place bread slices in the bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Layer chicken,
cream cheese slices and ham over bread. Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese.
Top with broccoli.
- Combine soup and pepper; spoon over broccoli. Top with remaining Swiss cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes or until bubbly.