Crazy Good Casserole
- 6 strips good quality bacon
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) box dried rotini pasta
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook and crumble bacon. Set cooked bacon aside for later use.
- While bacon is cooking, cut chicken into bite-size chunks.
- In the same pan, cook chicken in bacon drippings.
- Add garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare pasta according to directions.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Heat
oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drain pasta; return to pot.
- Add chicken, both cans of cream of chicken soup and 1 cup Monterey
Jack cheese. Stir to mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Top with crumbled bacon.
- Top with remaining cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, just until cheese is melted and beginning
to brown on top.