Cream Cheese Chicken Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli or 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 2 cups milk
- 2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook the chicken, then slice or break it into bite-size pieces.
- Cook broccoli in salted water. Place the broccoli in a 9 x 13-inch greased casserole.
- Heat the milk, cream cheese, salt, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese over low
heat, stirring till the mixture is smooth. Pour 1 cup of sauce over the broccoli.
- Add the chicken to the pan and pour remaining sauce over it. Sprinkle the top with
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes. Watch the sauce while baking as it can get too hot and burn on top.