Crispy Noodle Chicken
- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place chicken in single layer in a shallow 6-cup casserole.
- In a bowl, combine soup, sour cream, soup mix and pepper; blend thoroughly. Spread
over chicken; sprinkle with noodles.
- Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
You can also use cream of celery or cream of chicken soup instead of cream
of mushroom soup.