Crispy Noodle Chicken
- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place chicken in single layer in a shallow 6-cup casserole.
- In a bowl, combine soup, sour cream, soup mix and pepper; blend thoroughly. Spread
over chicken; sprinkle with noodles.
- Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
You can also use cream of celery or cream of chicken soup instead of cream
of mushroom soup.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chicken and Turkey Casserole Recipes