Crunchy Chicken Casserole
- 5 whole chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts , drained
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm Herb dressing
- 1/4 cup butter, sliced
- Cook chicken breasts and cut up.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix soup and mayonnaise. Add all other ingredients except herb dressing and butter.
Place in a casserole dish. Top with dressing and butter slices.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Yield: 6-8 servings
Source: Daisy King