- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 to 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 4 cups corkscrew pasta
- 1 to 2 cups processed cheese, cubed
- Salt, pepper and garlic to taste
- In a large saucepan, boil the chicken until done. Add onions, celery, carrots
and broccoli; cook until almost tender.
- Add the pasta and cook until tender. Drain the excess water.
- Add the soup and seasonings to taste. Pour mixture into a large
casserole that has been sprayed with Pam. Add cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until cheese is melted.