Golden Corn and Chicken Stuffing Bake
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Golden Corn Soup
- 1/4 cup each finely chopped celery and onion
- 1 1/2 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned or Cubed Stuffing
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon spicy mustard
- Combine soup, celery, onion and stuffing.
- Spoon stuffing mixture into a 9-inch greased pie plate.
- Arrange chicken over stuffing mixture, pressing lightly into stuffing.
- Combine sugar, butter and mustard; spread lightly over chicken.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.