Hash Brown Chicken
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 cup melted butter, divided
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine hash browns and chicken in an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Mix together 1/2 cup butter, mushroom soup, cheese, onion and sour cream.
Pour over potatoes and chicken. Top with cornflakes.
- Drizzle remaining 1/2 cup butter over top.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.