Italian Chicken Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 eggs
- 5 chicken breasts, halved
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 10 3/4 ounces chicken broth
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can mushrooms
- 8 ounces Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Beat eggs. Cube chicken and put into egg mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Roll cubed chicken in bread crumbs, brown in butter, then place in a 9 x 13-inch
baking dish. Pour chicken broth over chicken. Add mushrooms; sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.