Leftover Turkey and Wild Rice Bake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (6 ounce) package wild and white rice mix, uncooked
- 2 1/3 cups water
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimento, drained
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- In 2-quart casserole combine rice with seasoning packet, water, mushrooms, artichokes,
pimento and turkey.
- Cover and bake in 350 degree F oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until liquid
- Top casserole with cheese and bake, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese
is melted and golden brown.