Lemon Chicken Casserole
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 sleeve round butter-flavored crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Sprinkle the chicken over the bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Combine soup, sour cream and lemon juice in a bowl; mix well. Pour over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the cracker crumbs over the layers.
- Drizzle butter over the cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle the poppy seeds over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 45 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.