Mexican Chicken Casserole 2
- 1 chicken, cooked, deboned and cut into pieces*
- 1 can chicken soup
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups grated cheese, divided
- Doritos chips
* She uses "Schwans" diced chicken - 2 cups cooked.
- In casserole dish, layer chicken, onion, 1 cup cheese and chips.
- In separate bowl mix tomatoes and soups. Pour over mixture into dish. Top with
remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes.
Posted by Lorrraine38 at Recipe Goldmine 2/2/2002 1:33 pm.
Source: A "42" friend served this at "42" and shared the