Mexican Tortilla Bake
- 1 pound fresh ground chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky medium salsa
- 8 ounces mild Cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) boxes raisins
- 1/2 cup whole green olives, sliced
- 1 package flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brown chicken in large skillet until thoroughly cooked. Drain.
- Stir in salsa, cheese, raisins, and green olives. Cook for 1 minute to blend flavors, stirring constantly.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons meat mixture in the middle of each tortilla. Fold and
pierce the edges with a wooden pick.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes or until edges of tortilla are golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle each with cheese. Add dollop of sour cream and serve.