- 2 cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (19 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups chopped celery
- Chow mein noodles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove meat from chicken breasts; cut into large chunks and place in casserole. Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Add soups, pineapple and celery to chicken; pour in 1/4 cup reserved juice. Place casserole in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add thick covering of chow mein noodles; bake for about 10 minutes longer or until noodles are brown.