- 1 (3 pound) chicken, cooked, de-boned and cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 to 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 medium size bag Doritos, any flavor
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place cubed chicken in oblong baking dish. Salt and cayenne pepper to taste
(remember that cayenne pepper is very hot, so a little goes a long way). Place chopped
onion and cubed cheese over top of chicken.
- Mix Ro*Tel, soups and broth together. Pour 1/2 of this mixture over chicken mixture.
- Crush Doritos and put 1/2 over soup mixture. Pour rest of soups in and top with
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.