- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1 roll Ritz crackers (50 crackers)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds, divided
- Soften cream cheese. Add sour cream, soups, chopped onion and chicken. Pour into
a 9 x 13-inch ovenproof baking dish.
- To make topping, crush crackers to make crumbs. Combine with butter. Add half
of poppy seeds. Sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Top casserole with remaining poppy seeds.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.